HAPPY WEDNESDAY! It's the last Wednesday of 2016!! I can't believe it!! With everything that has happened in 2016, I wanted to share some reminders for my last Wednesdays with Wodline blog post. These simple reminders have helped me get through 2016.
Thank you for stopping by. I truly appreciate you! It is my hope that my posts throughout this year have been both resourceful and encouraging. I wish you all the best in the New Year!!
See you in 2017!!
THINGS TO REMEMBER MOVING INTO 2017
- What God has for you it is for you.
- The BEST is yet to come.
- Forgive those who hurt you.
- DO NOT give up on your dreams.
- It's not over until God says it's over.
- It's good to unplug from social media from time to time.
- LET GO of the past.
- JUST BE YOU.
- It's OKAY to ask for help.
- Seek wise counsel.
- Be careful who you confide in.
- Be careful who you share your dreams with.
- It's not what you say, but how you say it.
- Be careful what you settle for.
- Social media is not the place to air your dirty laundry.
- Don't be afraid to share your story or testimony.
- Do everything with excellence.
- Trust the process.
- Don't take your life for granted.
- GOD LOVES YOU!